Welcome to Alfagen online store!
You can reach the ATCC website Here…
A trusted biological resource for the worldwide research community
ALFAGEN collaborates with ATCC, the leading global biological material sourcing and standards organization focused on the acquisition, validation, production, conservation, development and distribution of standard reference microorganisms, cell lines and other materials. In this collaboration, ATCC protects traditional collectibles, supports scientific research and inventions, and develops high-quality products, standards and services that improve the health of global populations.
The ATCC was founded in 1925 by a scientific committee when it realized the need for a centralized collection of microorganisms to serve scientists around the world. Its partnership with ALFAGEN has been going on for many years.
ATCC’s collections include a wide range of biological materials for research, including cell lines, molecular genomic tools, microorganisms and biological products.
- Protein and Virus Production
- Fungi and Yeasts hTERT Immortalized Primary Cells hybridomas
- Microbial Panels
- Molecular Biology single celled animals stem cells viruses
- Testing and Characterization
There is a product range in the fields.
You can find ATCC collections Here…
Because; with AFAGEN, the ATCC Organization has paved the way for researchers in our country to have a large collection:
- More than 3,400 continuous cell lines available by species, tissue/disease types, and signaling pathways
- Tumor cell and molecular panels for cancer research, annotated with gene mutations and molecular profiles
- Ethnic and gender diverse induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) collections derived from normal/disease tissues, as well as adult human mesenchymal stem cells and mouse embryonic stem cells
- Donor diverse normal human primary cells and hTERT immortalized cells
- Dissociation and transfection reagents, classical media formulations and supplements, and sera
- Microbial panels for research related to infectious disease, antibiotic-resistance, food and environmental testing, and population studies
- Over 18,000 bacterial strains useful in industry applications, assay development, quality control, and environmental studies
- More than 3,000 human and animal viruses isolated from various sources
- Fungi and yeast representing over 7,600 species
- Taxonomically diverse protists including, parasitic protozoa, and algae
- More than 1,000 genomic and synthetic nucleic acids, as well as certified reference materials
- Over 500 microbial cultures recommended as quality control reference strains
ATCC is committed to provide quality products and services to the life science community. The commitment includes the following certifications and accreditations:
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 13485 Certified
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- ISO 17034 Accredited